Coppa Giovanni July 7th - July 9th 2023
Men’s Open Division and 35+ Division
• Registration Deadline May 15th 2023/ Early Bird Registration by Mar 31st 2023
• Registration per team of $750/ Early Bird Registration $650
• All participating teams must fill out a waiver form absolving Coppa Giovanni from any harm that occurs to any player as a result of participating in this event. No player will be able to participate without a release waiver.
▪ Teams will be accepted to play in the tournament or showcase at the sole discretion of the tournament convener. Any Team withdrawing from the tournament or showcase after official notification of acceptance will forfeit its entry fee.
▪ Unless otherwise approved by the tournament convener, all teams must register through the tournament convener between 5:00 pm and 10:00 pm on the day before the tournament begins.
▪ Any team failing to register as required may be dismissed from the tournament by the convener, forfeiting its entry fee.
▪ Player identification must be provided using a government form of identification and this shall be presented at registration. Acceptable forms of documentation will be by passport, birth certificate or other identification approved by the convener. All players must be indicated at time of registration and no other players will be allowed to play on a team unless explicitly approved by the convener.
▪ Only players whose names appear on the validated team roster are permitted to play in the tournament. No alterations or additions to the original validated roster will be permitted.
• Minimum first place purse of $5000 in each division
▪ Contingent on final registrations/registrations refundable in the event of purse not met
▪ Other purses outside of first place to be determined
• 30 minutes halves and minimum 3 games
▪ Game-Sheets must be completed and signed by a team official and presented to the field convener for verification no later than 15-minutes prior to the scheduled kickoff time for each game. Only players and team officials on the approved roster may be included on a game sheet (game sheets to be provided by convener).
• Fields will include grass and turf venues
• Limit of 23 players per roster and the tournament will be 11 vs 11 format
• Awards to include MVP, Best Goalie, etc. (cash prizes for the winners)
• All attempts to be made to have out of town teams limited to playing Saturday and Sunday
• Program and schedules to be provided to all teams by June 7th 2023
• A full list of tournament rules will be provided before registration deadline and will include but is not limited to:
▪ Substitutions, Discipline, Protests, Extraordinary Weather, Scheduling, Determining Group Winners, Game lengths and extra time, failure to show, forfeited games, abandoned games, game balls, other
*Updates to the rules can be made at any time